Can I Subdivide

Subdivision information


In most cases, if you live in Startford, South Taranaki or Waitomo Districts, you can probably subdivide.

If you live in New Plymouth - it's slightly more complicated.  Above is a rough guide of what you can do.

If you live in rural New Plymouth, the rules are now quite complex.  Call us for advice on your property.